Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pooh (Annie) Update




I received this wonderful photo of Pooh today. As you can see she looks great and happy. Also a note from her owner Tess. I have also included a note of thanks from Lindy.

From Tess,

Pooh is doing great! She is almost back to herself. I am going to talk to her doctor tomorrow and see if I can start giving her more food. She is so hungry. She ran to the road to get the paper this morning. Her bark is getting better. When I brought her home, her right ear stayed down a lot. It is usually up now. Her eyes are bright and happy. Her tail is constantly wagging. She isn't losing her balance like she did Friday. We had a quiet day yesterday, just us. I think that helped. She got to rest. I am attaching a new picture from Saturday. Have a great day!Tess



From Lindy,

Thanks to all of those people posting comments on the blog and the thoughts and prayers that you were sending this way. I read them everyday and appreciated every last one of them!

I also want to thank Wandermere Animal Hospital so much for there amazing compassion for the patients they see on a day to day basis. I visited Pooh on a daily basis and often more than once and they welcomed me with open arms each time. The entire team there deserve so much credit and I will continue to be a loyal customer to them with my dog Keeley. Thank you Wandermere Animal Hospital for everything you did for Pooh!!

Also, to the couple of people that donated money to help with the vet bill that was acquiring. My mother in law and parent's best friend (you know who you are) your generosity is amazing.

5 comments:

Sophie Sexton said...

This has been a great story to follow on your blog - especially because it had a happy ending! Thanks for posting it.

Oh, and yes, sex olives!!!!!

~ Sophie

Dog_geek said...

Thanks for the wonderful update!It was great to read. I'm glad that we got to see the bright-eyed, happy Pooh that we all had been hoping for!

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

What a difference! The journey from Annie back to Pooh is amazing, as evidenced by Pooh's recent HAPPY photo face! This has been one of the most heart-warming episodes I've ever read. Thank you, Randy! Thank you, Linda! Thank you, Tess! And Thank you, POOH and all the generous people who helped you weather your journey.

judypatooote said...

I love happy endings.... Pooh looks like she is happy and feeling much better...thanks to Lindy's kind helping hand.... judy

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,