Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Paridee Kositchiranant


Just a note to point out that I have added two new sites in my link area, “Good Stuff To Look At.” The new links are, "What’s Good In NYC." and "Paridee Arts & Design." These sites are authored by a young lady from Thailand that came to NYC with a dream and has worked very hard to make it happen. Her name is Paridee Kositchiranant and she is an accomplished artist working in several different medias as well as an accomplished fashion designer with Polo Ralph Lauren in New York. She is good people and keeps herself anchored in the real world by volunteering at Children Services. Instead of going to a swank NYC Halloween party she chose to spend time helping with a Children Services party for some of the less fortunate children in New York. Like I said she is good people. I hope you enjoy her sites as much as I do.
The piece shown is Self Portriat By Pardee Kositchiranant

4 comments:

Health Testament said...

THANK YOU FOR SHOUTING OUT AND FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Gotta love a girl like this!

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

I'll go check her site out right now, Randy. I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving! (I love this John Denver song, btw)

Judypatooote said...

I'm sorry to hear you will be stuck in Alaska for Christmas...my great niece's husband is in the service and is in Alaska....hoping to get out in Feb. for their baby is due then...it sounds really cold, and I'm sure you will miss your wife....that must be really hard on her too....I'm going to go and check out the new blogs that you mentioned...know that I'm wishing you well, keep a positive thought....judy