Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh Nancy


nancy sinatra Pictures, Images and Photos

While searching for new music to put on my blog, I was fortunate enough to type in Nancy Sinatra. I am so glad that I did. I picked up a few classics but also found her web site. What an interesting human being she is and I had no idea how much time and effort she has put in for all of these years supporting our military including her involvment with the "Rolling Thunder" ride to DC. I encourage you to go to her site and take a look. This lady is amazing! I have provided a link in my link section.

3 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

I am so loving your new music, Randy. Man......haven't heard some of those tunes in years, which means I'm kinda dating myself. Nice to know about Nancy Sinatra. Love your new blog look, too! We've been missing you!

wcgillian said...

I have a lot catching up to do! Decided to kick myself in the butt and get back to it.

Judypatooote said...

I too have a lot of catching up to do....since facebook, I just haven't really taken the time to blog....and I really don't do much on facebook, except check up on my grandkids....LOL....yep they excepted me as a friend, which I'm sure they regret by now....I have my favorite bloggers, and you are one of them....I think it's cute that you found Nancy...I wonder if she has boots that are made for walking....(Sorry!)....I'll check out the link, and you have a good day....it is almost 100 here in Toledo and the humitity is awful... but thank God I have air... judy