Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thoughts


I love candid shots. This one, taken back in 2005, means a great deal to me. My grandson looks on as a video plays in the visitor’s area, under the Lincoln Memorial. The video that was playing was Martin Luther Kings great speech, “I have a Dream,” which took place on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, just above where we were standing. My Grandson has experienced the dislike and contempt from ignorant people that pass judgment on others because of the color of their skin. What a shame!

Randy J. Cole

1 comment:

Judypatooote said...

He's a cute little guy, how old is he.....he looks about 10 or 12.. he looks about the size of my grandson Christopher.....yes people can be cruel....and isn't it funny how white people lay in the sun to turn brown...hummmm....