Sunday, September 7, 2008

Heart Songs



"Day dreams are but the silent songs of ones heart and soul"

This is one of the first photos I used for a poster and is one of the first posters I sold. One of them hangs in the hallway next to the window where it was taken. The girl remains unidentified today. She was with a group of health professionals that were on the slope for a health fair. She managed to squeeze herself onto this little window ledge that is in a hall way that leads to my office. I asked her if she would mind if I snapped her photo and she agreed. She seemed a bit put out when I asked her not to look at the camera. The photo was taken 11/05/2004.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Love it! How many posters have you made/sold?

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Dreamy and perfect. That's funny that she was a little put out about her face not being shown. So, where can we buy these posters, Randy?