Friday, November 12, 2010

Hereafter Movie Review



My wife and I went and watched the Clint Eastwood directed movie, “Hereafter,” starring Matt Damon. One piece of advise, “BRING A BOOK!!” Never thought I would say that about a movie that Eastwood or Damon were attached too but after the first 20 min. which contain some pretty good special affects, (tsunami) its done! Every scene which followed seemed like a synopsis of a story line. If you must see it, then do, or just wait for it to hit the $5.00 bin at Walmart!
See More

2 comments:

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

The previews look so good, but apparently they show all the best parts! Thanks, Randy!

Judypatooote said...

I'm a comedy fan...a little smooching is ok too...I guess my point is I don't like to think, just laugh....and if its sad, I'm like a blubber idiot....LOL

I love your new blog look....you can tell it's a mans blog....

Have a great Thanksgiving....my family is all getting together at my one daughters house...leftovers, I can't wait for leftovers...why is it that the next day, I appreciate the meal so much more...probably because you just have to open the frig and eat...cheers!